Registration of disinfectants
Disinfectants, which are imported in Ukraine, are subject to mandatory State registration.
Certificate of registration is issued for 5 years; however, this period may be shortened at the request of the customer.
In order to register, you need the following documents:
- Name of the product (trade name in the original language, English and Ukrainian);
- Name of the applicant (address, telephone, fax, e-mail), registration number;
- Manufacturer’s name (address, telephone, fax, e-mail), registration number;
- Composition of the product, release form, packaging;
- Purpose of use;
- Mode of use;
- Label design;
- A draft of the user`s manual;
- Sample of product;
- Code according to the UKTZED (Ukrainian Classification of Goods for Foreign Economic Activity).
In addition, if there is:
- Safety data sheets on the products;
- Laboratory research of the product: toxicological studies, his spectral analysis, physical and chemical indicators, the spectrum of antimicrobial action;
- The contract, a contract for the supply of disinfectant;
Term of registration depends on the completeness of a set of documents and the quality of information.
Professionals of "the Viconsult Company" offers "turnkey" registration, advice on registration and documentation.