License to import alcoholic beverages to Ukraine
According to the Law of Ukraine «About government control of production and turnover of ethyl, cognac and fruit alcohol, alcoholic beverages and tabacco products»,if you want to import alcoholic beverages you have to get the license concretely for this type of economic activity.
The license issues to the registered business enterprises, regardless of the form of ownership
In addition to the license for importing alcoholic beverages it is also necessary to register the place of alcohol storage in the Unified State Register of places of storage. For this kind of registration you need to provide the following information:
- adress of storage sites;
- Statement from Unified State Register of legal entities and individuals - entrepreneurs;
- a document that confirms your right on using the premise;
- certificate about the compliance of premises with requirements to places of storage.
In addition you also have to get license for the wholesale right to alcoholic beverages.
To obtain the license for importing alcoholic beverages, you will have to provide the following information:
- The code assigned by Ukranian Classification of Goods for Foreign Economic Activity (UKT Foreign Trade);
- The copy of the payment order to transfer the annual fee for the license to the local budget.
The size of the state fee is 780 hryvnias. The license issues for a period of 5 years.
Business entities that have received a license, are obliged to submit to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine a report about the volume of imported products.
During the process of license obtaining, you may have some problems in such followings as:
- Incorrectly specified details in payment for the license;
- you didn not mention the full information that is needed in the application;
- incomplete package of documents was submitted.
You would get a range of services and save your time if you will contact us. In addition to license obtaining, we will register the place of alcohol storage in the Unified State Register of places of storage, obtain all necessary permits for premises and much more.